Gateway LT2041u 10.1-Inch Red Netbook Review | Netbooks Review Blog
 

Gateway LT2041u 10.1-Inch Red Netbook Review

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gateway LT2041u 10.1-Inch Red Netbook - Over 8 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)
Gateway LT2041u 10.1-Inch Red Netbook - Over 8 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)
Brand : Gateway Model : LT2041u

Overall Rating :
From : 3 Reviews
Color : Red

Technical
  • 1.66GHz Intel N280 Atom Processor
  • 1024MB DDR2 667MHz Memory
  • 250GB SATA Hard Drive, 802.11b/g/Draft-N WiFi Certified
  • 10.1" SD WSVGA High Brightness LED-backlit Display, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
  • Windows 7 Starter, Over 8 Hours of Battery Life

Description

GatewayLT2041u netbook comes with the following specifications: N280 processor IntelAtom, Windows7 Starter, 10.1 "WSVGA SD High Brightness LED backlit, Intel945GSE Mobile Express Chipset, 1024 MB DDR2 667 MHz IntelGraphics Media Accelerator 950, 250GB SATA Hard Drive, Integrated Webcam Multi - in -1 Media Card Reader Digital, Dolby HeadphoneTechnology, High-Definition Audio Support, 802.11b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, 3 - USB 2.0 ports, multi-gesture touchpad, 6-Cell Li -- Ion Battery (5800 mAh) + 8 hours of battery life, £ 2.95. | 1.33 kg (system unit only), AC adapter, power cord, Wireless Setup Card, Registration / Limited Warranty, Norton Internet Security ( 60 - day trial) [...]
Gateway LT2041u 10.1-Inch Red Netbook - Over 8 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)

Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

D. Lindsay ( Florida )
Gateway LT2044u I bought for my son of 8 years. Since I got bored e. It comes with Windows 7 Starter. The screen is big, fast enough and I highly recommend it. I got it from Amazon for $ 376 with free ship and no tax. A blue tooth so it can Teather phone without recharging the phone (MOTOQ) battery. I connected to the home network via WiFi (easily done) and update the Norton first (51 days of protection), but I want to spend his new, free, and I might add, Microsoft Security Essentials is available for download (Google to find) . I also had to get all the updates from Microsoft. Since I ordered an external DVD read / write software for backup and load any new software that may come down the pike.

I ordered an upgrade to 2 GB of memory on Amazon for $ 40 and is installed after my car up. I also ordered a 1TB drive from Western Digital Mirror from Amazon for $ 129 and plans to use for all the computers in the house. Finally, I linked to YouTube with the car and gave evidence video and audio display routines Boogie Tommy Emmanuel, and was very good. I ordered a set of Sony headphones to go with him I saw the boys and girls like this option. I hope this helps with your decision. Merry Christmas.
......................................................

L. Richards ( Utah )
I love this netbook with Ruby Red 9 + battery life to boot with Windows 7. I had this computer for almost 2 months and I love him so much. Which is more than I had hoped and has a hard drive 250, and after loading everything under the sun ... including books, music, pictures, etc. I have not touched the 250 bytes. I recommend this particular computer, netbook, the price is unbelievable. Who would have thought you could pay less than $ 400 for a computer that does wheelies on everything I've ever bought and used. If I ever break down ... is not a financial loss, that my laptop last year.
......................................................

Hetty J. Nicholas
Has not been sent what I ordered through customer service dept. Lyer basically calling me and left me with a bag of orderly return to another computer and that was the worst, even after I called and told them what I wanted. I was reassured that have proved correct, and that sent me, not the computer itself what I wanted. I am not happy!
......................................................



Feature Video


Accessories

Related

Related Articles



0 comments: