Acer AOD250-1613 10.1-Inch Black Android/XP Netbook [Review] | Netbooks Review Blog
 

Acer AOD250-1613 10.1-Inch Black Android/XP Netbook [Review]

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Acer AOD250-1613 10.1-Inch Black Android/XP Netbook - Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life
Brand : Acer
Model : AOD250-1613
Overall Rating :
From : 13 Reviews
Color : Black

Acer AOD250-1613 is equipped with a high specification. Intel Atom N280, choose from: Android or Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3, 10.1 WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite LED Display, Mobile Intel 945GSE Express Chipset, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950., 1024 MB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM, 160 GB SATA Hard Drive (5400), Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, Acer InviLink 802.11b / g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), Acer Crystal Eye Webcam, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 3 - USB 2.0 Ports, 6-cell Li-ion Battery (5800 mAh), 2.79 lbs. | 1.27 kg (system unit only)  [...]

Technical
  • 1.66GHz Intel N280 Atom Processor
  • 1024MB DDR2 SDRAM Single Channel Memory
  • 160GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), 802.11b/g Wireless
  • 10.1" WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite LED Display, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
  • Dual Boot Operating Systems: Android or Windows XP Home, 6-cell Li-ion Battery (5800 mAh)
Acer AOD250-1613 10.1-Inch Black Android/XP Netbook - Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

M. D. Halsey ( USA )
Just got this netbook in time for our last trip. The size is perfect to fit in most carry on bags and even room for my stuff. Battery life is excellent, which allowed me to examine and edit images from our air travel and airports, without having to plug in. I was able to sit outside on our patio at the resort and use the WI-FI to check email. The built in camera and microphone worked great to call home from the Caribbean on Skype with great sound quality.

The screen size can be a little small for a full-time and portable, but I had no problem with him. + XP operating system Android, a good size hard drive and keep right with the Most laptops that allowed me to run Adobe Lightroom 2 and images of large files with ease. It 'just what I needed and works well.
......................................................

Garrett L. Shaw ( Atlanta, GA )
Super slick interface, I downloaded the software and installation. I will review the Netbook as there are already excellent reviews. I'll tell you how to install applications. The problem is that you use the wrong browser. Try using one called "browser" page of the PPP, you install the software on the fly.
......................................................

j karstens ( SF Bay Area )
I try to write a novel, and it is important for me to have a portable machine, so I can whip my bag every time there is a minute to type a paragraph or two.

I had high hopes of finding something on Android "instant boot" that I could use some kind of notepad or notebook in which I could enter, and they have saved my words for later installation of XP. Up far, no luck. I continue to hope for this application. For the moment it's faster to just boot Windows XP and wait one minute later. Regarding other features, is an impressive little book. Definitely portable, and I really like the battery life. The keys, though small, have a good feeling.

The only I did was to add memory (sentence), getting rid of the bloatware, and download something to make the touchpad less nervous. Now I'm good to go, and satisfied that I made a good choice.
......................................................

Tom Messick ( Los Angeles CA USA )
The only reason I bought this was for Android and has been disappointing. Creating a Google Account, which always means "Unable to connect to the Google servers." I have a T-Mobile G1 with Android, and have never had these problems. Firefox works very well so I have network connectivity. Support for Acer is nonexistent for Android.
......................................................



Accessories

Related

Related Articles



0 comments: